Update your Information
Need a little more help?
To register for one or multiple classes/events – go to myHOPElink - once logged in:
- Go to Available Registrations under the box I Want to View …
- You can search by campus (West Des Moines, Ankeny, Des Moines, Johnston-Grimes, Waukee) Month the class is starting, or the department or ministry it would be under (Children’s, Student, Women, Men, etc.)
- Click on either the name of the class or the Register button
- Follow the step by step pages to get registered.
Tip: Under the Register Attendees page, be sure to register the person(s) that is going to attend the class by clicking on the drop down by the Not Registered box. If someone in the family does not appear that you want to register, register them as a Guest.
Why register online instead of the paper forms?
Your cooperation helps the church “go green” and allows the staff to work more efficiently, providing better stewardship of your offerings.
Other things to do with myHOPElink:
- Review what Hope has in our database about you. Please check it out and update anything that’s incorrect (look for the pencil icons to edit). See all the groups and activities you are in, and e-mail your group from the Web site to keep in touch.
- Give online - either one time or do recurring payments. Also find your offering information, including a printable PDF of your tax statement when that becomes available.